|Present your payment to our Cashiers and a valid receipt will be issued
Acceptable payments over the counter:
- For Cash payment > Php 50,000.00, proceed to the nearest BDO branch and pay through Bills Payment Facility – see Bills Payment – BDO branches or visit www.bdo.com.ph for the complete list of branches.
- For US Dollar payments, amount will be converted to Peso equivalent based on the Company’s prevailing rate at the time of receipt of payment
- Must be currently dated or at least issued within 170 days from the date of the check.
- For USD, must be drawn within US territory only. The amount is converted to Peso equivalent based on Company’s prevailing rate at the time the check is received
- Check and date format should be in accordance with the Philippine Clearing House Corporation (PCHC) approved standard format
- No alterations on the Peso check even if countersigned
- Alterations on the USD check must be countersigned
- An authorization is required if the buyer is not the check owner
- Present your original card with original copy of your government-issued ID. A Transaction Slip for signature will be issued by the Teller
- Downpayment of P100,000.00 and above is subject to evaluation and approval by the Bank
If Buyer is not the Card Owner:
- Original copy of Authorization letter authorizing use of the card
- Photocopy of government-issued ID with signature of the Card Owner
- Not yet available for SM Synergy (SMSY) and Summerhills Dev Corp (SHDC)
- Request for GCash payment from the Cashier
- Open your GCash App, click Pay QR Icon, click Scan QR code provided by the Cashier
- Enter the Amount to pay
- Review the details and Confirm payment.
- Present the Confirmation Receipt to the Cashier
- GCash is currently available for SMDC only