Be in Pursuit of a Life Lived Grandly
Every day is a lavish Mother’s Day at Grand Hyatt Manila.
Spoil mom with a well-deserved staycation! Spend her special day at Grand Hyatt Manila and give her a spectacular moment to remember.
Stay between 10 to 31 May 2018 and enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the Grand Kitchen for two adults and two children (five years old and below) as well as PHP 2,500 dining credits per day which you may avail at any of our restaurants during your stay.
For reservations, visit our official website at manila.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html, specify your preferred stay dates and select the “Moments with Mom” package.
Promotion Validity Period: May 10 to 31, 2018
Grand Hyatt Manila is a 250-meter (820 feet) landmark building that offers a myriad of many exciting experiences and dramatic restaurant concepts making it a destination within a destination. Embracing the #LivingGrand philosophy, we bring moments of more to everything that we do.
461 guestrooms including 52 suites
All Accommodations Offer
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access
- Flat-screen television with remote control, cable movie channels,
- in-room pay movies
- Individual climate control
- Electronic door lock
- In-room laptop-sized electronic safe
- Turndown service
- Full bath amenities and hair dryer
- Walk-in closet
- Fully stocked minibar
- Iron / ironing board
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- In-room dining
- Concierge service
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Valet parking and self-parking in covered garage
- Hyatt Has It
- Expansive outdoor pool on the 6th floor
- 24-hour Fitness Center furnished with top of the line equipment
- Illume Spa* – a haven of tranquility and an indulgent retreat for
healing traditions and utmost relaxation
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- An impressively flexible space of over 2,281 square meters encompassing nseveral stylish event venues.
- The Grand Ballroom is a 1,190-square meter pillarless beauty, equipped with floor to ceiling windows that provide natural lighting. It also boasts of a show kitchen that sets the stage for a riveting event entertainment
- The Grand Salon is a more intimate venue for social and business gatherings at 266 square meters adorned with chic interiors.
- The Apartment is a unique New York contemporary designed meeting room space ideal for corporate gatherings. It has big windows for natural light and is divisible into three separate areas at a collective size of 191 square meters.
- The Garden Pavilion is at 132 square meters and is located at the outdoor space, on the 6th floor of the hotel, allowing for both indoor and outdoor seating.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- The Grand Kitchen is a multi-cuisine all-day-dining restaurant that features an array of show kitchens and interactive buffet stations serving freshly prepared mouthwatering dishes.
- No. 8 China House* is a unique, fun and informal dining featuring a flavoursome culinary journey of best-loved Chinese specialties including Peking Duck, Chinese BBQ, Homemade Dim Sum and Cantonese seafood, all prepared before your eyes in several cooking stations.
- The Peak* is perched at the top floors of the hotel and is a two-story venue featuring a high-energy music bar, a world-class whisky bar and speakeasy, and modern entertainment all under one roof.
- The Cellar is the hotel bar and haven for indulgence whether it be for a delicious bottle of wine, handcrafted beers, specialized cocktails or sumptuous small plates, and tapas. It’s the perfect venue to sip in style.
The hotel also has:
- Florentine, a pastry and deli take-away and retail shop for guests on the go.
- The Lounge, the place to see and be seen in the hotel, and a venue for decadent cakes and delightful beverages.
- The Pool House* on the 6th floor, which provides refreshing drinks and mouthwatering comfort food items
Grand Hyatt Manila prominently stands in the northern part of Bonifacio Global City (BGC), the most vibrant, fast-growing and progressive financial, commercial and entertainment district in the capital city of the Philippines.
- Language: English
- Currency: PHP
- Climate: hot summers, wet monsoon, warm tropical weather
- Visa: Please refer to your local travel consultant for visa information prior to travel
Ninoy Aquino International Airport 10 kilometers / 35 minutes
POINTS OF INTEREST
- The Mind Museum
- St. Luke’s Hospital
- Bonifacio High Street Cinema
- Uptown Place Mall
- IMAX Theatre
- Bonifacio High Street
- Track 30th
- SM Aura
- Market! Market!